The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Distance Sale Agreement.
2. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
3. The running of the time limit specified in sec. 2 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
4. In the case of an Agreement that covers many Goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 2 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
5. In the case of an Agreement which consists in the regular delivery of Goods for a specified period (subscription), the date specified in section 2 runs from taking possession of the first thing.
6. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period in writing or by e-mail to the address indicated in § 3 of the Regulations. The model withdrawal form is attached as Appendix 1 to the Store Regulations, but its use is not obligatory.
7. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a) in the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded,
b) in the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the method chosen by the Consumer delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller,
c) the Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him; in the case of card payments, a refund using the same method is not possible, then the Customer to whom the Seller will refund the payment chooses from among those available on the website,
d) The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back or until proof of its return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first,
e) The consumer should return the Goods to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Goods before the deadline of 14 days,
f) The Consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Goods, including the costs of returning the Goods, if, due to their nature, the Goods could not be returned by regular mail,
g) The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as about the costs of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
a) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract,
c) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
d) in which the subject of the service is a Product that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
e) in which the subject of the service is a Product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery (applies to food flavors)
f) in which the subject of the service are Products that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
g) in which the consumer has expressly demanded that the Seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or delivers Products other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with regard to additional services or Products.